Bred by Phat Panda out of Washington, Tropicana Cookies crosses Forum GSC and Tangie. The result is a sativa-dominant hybrid with strong tangerine and citrus notes backed up by a smooth cookies flavor. Expect purple buds have hints of dark green with orange hairs.Orange , Citrus , Sweet
This product's taste and smell is mostly influenced by these terpene profiles:
- D-Limonene tastes sweet, orange, citrus and terpy
- Caryophyllene Oxide tastes dry woody, carrot
- Linalool tastes citrus, orange, lemon, floral, waxy, aldehydic and woody
- Myrcene tastes woody, vegetative, citrus, fruity with a tropical mango and slight leafy minty nuances
- beta-Farnesene, (6E)- tastes woody, citrus, sweet
- beta-Pinene tastes fresh, piney and woody, terpy and resinous with a slight minty, camphoraceous with a spicy nuance
- Humulene tastes woody
- alpha-Pinene tastes woody, piney and terpy with camphoraceous and turpentine note. It has herbal, spicy and slightly tropical nuances
- Fenchol tastes woody, earthy, citrus-lime
- alpha-Farnesene tastes woody, green, vegetable, floral, herbal, citrus
BUY IT NOW!
Place your order now. If you need larger sizes than indicated, please call our Sales Department at: (941) 404-2535.