Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper, or JTR, is the flagship hybrid from Subcool's The Dank and was created by the breeder Subcool in an attempt make his famous Jack’s Cleaner in seed form. Described by many as the fastest lemon Haze available to date, it was created by crossing the Jack’s Cleaner clone with a vigorous Space Queen male known as Space Dude. Featuring incredibly resinous triangle-shaped buds and an intense spicy, lemon-pine aroma, Jack the Ripper is a relatively short 70% sativa-dominant strain that usually tests over 20% THC. The effect is intense, visually stimulating, and can sometimes leave novice consumers disoriented and paranoid.Lemon , Flowery , Woody
This product's taste and smell is mostly influenced by these terpene profiles:
- Myrcene tastes woody, vegetative, citrus, fruity with a tropical mango and slight leafy minty nuances
- alpha-Pinene tastes woody, piney and terpy with camphoraceous and turpentine note. It has herbal, spicy and slightly tropical nuances
- D-Limonene tastes sweet, orange, citrus and terpy
- beta-Pinene tastes fresh, piney and woody, terpy and resinous with a slight minty, camphoraceous with a spicy nuance
- Linalool tastes citrus, orange, lemon, floral, waxy, aldehydic and woody
- Caryophyllene Oxide tastes dry woody, carrot
- Humulene tastes woody
- Fenchol tastes woody, earthy, citrus-lime
- Camphene tastes camphoraceous, cooling, minty, with citrus and green spicy nuances
- Terpineol tastes pine, terpene, lilac, citrus, woody, floral
This product is on back order. Place an order and we will get to work to create it for you. We will also create any custom profiles and strain fingerprints for customers that want to send us their in-house terpenes to reverse engineer.
Need larger sizes?
Give our sales department a call at: