Don’t let the name fool you: this is pure cannabis. Few strains compare to Green Crack’s sharp energy and focus as it induces an invigorating mental buzz that keeps you going throughout the day. With a tangy, fruity flavor redolent of mango, Green Crack is a great daytime strain that may help consumers fight fatigue, stress, and depression. Green Crack has branched into two genetic lineages, the most common of which is its sativa line descended from Skunk #1. The 75% indica variety of Green Crack is said to have come from an Afghani strain, and is marked by a tighter bud structure. Because its name perpetuates a negative image of cannabis, some people have taken to calling this strain Cush (with a ‘C’) or Green Cush instead.Earthy , Citrus , Sweet
This product's taste and smell is mostly influenced by these terpene profiles:
- D-Limonene tastes sweet, orange, citrus and terpy
- Myrcene tastes woody, vegetative, citrus, fruity with a tropical mango and slight leafy minty nuances
- beta-Pinene tastes fresh, piney and woody, terpy and resinous with a slight minty, camphoraceous with a spicy nuance
- Caryophyllene Oxide tastes dry woody, carrot
- alpha-Pinene tastes woody, piney and terpy with camphoraceous and turpentine note. It has herbal, spicy and slightly tropical nuances
- Fenchol tastes woody, earthy, citrus-lime
- Humulene tastes woody
- beta-Caryophyllene oxide tastes spicy, peppery, woody, camphoreous, citrus
- Linalool tastes citrus, orange, lemon, floral, waxy, aldehydic and woody
- beta-Farnesene, (6E)- tastes woody, citrus, sweet
This product is on back order. Place an order and we will get to work to create it for you. We will also create any custom profiles and strain fingerprints for customers that want to send us their in-house terpenes to reverse engineer.
Need larger sizes?
Give our sales department a call at: