Old school and new meet in this perfect sativa leaning cross of Durban Poison and Grape Pie created by Cannarado genetics. Just as the name would imply, the smell of fruity sour sweet grapes blend nicely with the strong pine and spicy earthy notes from the Durban. The flavor definitely has a light impact on the palate leaving behind only small hints of floral piney flavors mixed with a noticable but light confectionery sweetness.
This product's taste and smell is mostly influenced by these terpene profiles:
- Terpinolene tastes woody, terpy, lemon and lime-like with a slight herbal and floral nuance
- Myrcene tastes woody, vegetative, citrus, fruity with a tropical mango and slight leafy minty nuances
- Caryophyllene Oxide tastes dry woody, carrot
- beta-Ocimene tastes green, tropical, woody with floral and vegateble nuances
- D-Limonene tastes sweet, orange, citrus and terpy
- Linalool tastes citrus, orange, lemon, floral, waxy, aldehydic and woody
- beta-Pinene tastes fresh, piney and woody, terpy and resinous with a slight minty, camphoraceous with a spicy nuance
- Humulene tastes woody
- alpha-Pinene tastes woody, piney and terpy with camphoraceous and turpentine note. It has herbal, spicy and slightly tropical nuances
- alpha-Phellandrene tastes citrus, fresh, mint, pepper, spice, wood
BUY IT NOW!
Place your order now. If you need larger sizes than indicated, please call our Sales Department at: (941) 404-2535.