Ghost Train Haze
First bred by Rare Dankness, Ghost Train Haze is a sativa cross between Ghost OG and Neville’s Wreck. Unlike typical sativas, Ghost Train Haze grows dense buds blanketed in white, crystal-capped trichomes. With a sour citrus and floral aroma, Ghost Train Haze delivers a potent dose of THC to knock out pain, depression, and appetite loss, but patients prone to anxiety should steer clear of this heavy-hitter. Low doses are conducive to concentration and creativity, but you may notice some cerebral haziness as you administer more. Ghost Train Haze is a suitable outdoor strain for warm climates and has a 65 to 80 day flowering time indoors.Citrus , Lemon , Earthy
This product's taste and smell is mostly influenced by these terpene profiles:
- Terpinolene tastes woody, terpy, lemon and lime-like with a slight herbal and floral nuance
- Myrcene tastes woody, vegetative, citrus, fruity with a tropical mango and slight leafy minty nuances
- D-Limonene tastes sweet, orange, citrus and terpy
- beta-Pinene tastes fresh, piney and woody, terpy and resinous with a slight minty, camphoraceous with a spicy nuance
- beta-Ocimene tastes green, tropical, woody with floral and vegateble nuances
- alpha-Pinene tastes woody, piney and terpy with camphoraceous and turpentine note. It has herbal, spicy and slightly tropical nuances
- 3-Carene tastes sweet, citrus, terpenic, fir needle, terpene-like, coniferous
- alpha-Phellandrene tastes citrus, fresh, mint, pepper, spice, wood
- p-Cymene tastes terpy and rancid with slightly woody oxidized citrus notes. It has spice nuances of green pepper and oregano
- Linalool tastes citrus, orange, lemon, floral, waxy, aldehydic and woody
BUY IT NOW!
Place your order now. If you need larger sizes than indicated, please call our Sales Department at: (941) 404-2535.