This product's taste and smell is mostly influenced by these terpene profiles:
- D-Limonene tastes sweet, orange, citrus and terpy
- Myrcene tastes woody, vegetative, citrus, fruity with a tropical mango and slight leafy minty nuances
- alpha-Pinene tastes woody, piney and terpy with camphoraceous and turpentine note. It has herbal, spicy and slightly tropical nuances
- beta-Pinene tastes fresh, piney and woody, terpy and resinous with a slight minty, camphoraceous with a spicy nuance
- Caryophyllene Oxide tastes dry woody, carrot
- Terpinolene tastes woody, terpy, lemon and lime-like with a slight herbal and floral nuance
- Linalool tastes citrus, orange, lemon, floral, waxy, aldehydic and woody
- beta-Caryophyllene oxide tastes spicy, peppery, woody, camphoreous, citrus
- Camphene tastes camphoraceous, cooling, minty, with citrus and green spicy nuances
- Fenchol tastes woody, earthy, citrus-lime
This product is on back order. Place an order and we will get to work to create it for you. We will also create any custom profiles and strain fingerprints for customers that want to send us their in-house terpenes to reverse engineer.
Need larger sizes?
Give our sales department a call at: