Shiva Skunk by Sensi Seeds is among the most powerful varieties in the Skunk family, crossing the famous Skunk #1 with the resinous and hardy Northern Lights #5. This potent indica inherits the sweet, pungent aroma typical of Skunk varieties and the high-yielding potential of its Northern Lights mother. Its effects tend toward the lazy side of the spectrum, so evening use is recommended.Skunk , Earthy , Woody
This product's taste and smell is mostly influenced by these terpene profiles:
- Myrcene tastes woody, vegetative, citrus, fruity with a tropical mango and slight leafy minty nuances
- Terpinolene tastes woody, terpy, lemon and lime-like with a slight herbal and floral nuance
- alpha-Pinene tastes woody, piney and terpy with camphoraceous and turpentine note. It has herbal, spicy and slightly tropical nuances
- beta-Pinene tastes fresh, piney and woody, terpy and resinous with a slight minty, camphoraceous with a spicy nuance
- D-Limonene tastes sweet, orange, citrus and terpy
- beta-Ocimene tastes green, tropical, woody with floral and vegateble nuances
- Caryophyllene Oxide tastes dry woody, carrot
- 3-Carene tastes sweet, citrus, terpenic, fir needle, terpene-like, coniferous
- alpha-Phellandrene tastes citrus, fresh, mint, pepper, spice, wood
- Linalool tastes citrus, orange, lemon, floral, waxy, aldehydic and woody
This product is on back order. Place an order and we will get to work to create it for you. We will also create any custom profiles and strain fingerprints for customers that want to send us their in-house terpenes to reverse engineer.
Need larger sizes?
Give our sales department a call at: