Washington's own Inhouse genetics created this incredible indica cross of Mendo Breath and Do-Si-Dos. Small dense buds wreak of a potent mix of gas and cake with a smear of earthy dankness. A highly resinous flower, the flavors sit heavily on the palate and coat the inner sinuses with a delicious aftertaste that's strong with cakey cookie gassy goodness.
This product's taste and smell is mostly influenced by these terpene profiles:
- D-Limonene tastes sweet, orange, citrus and terpy
- Myrcene tastes woody, vegetative, citrus, fruity with a tropical mango and slight leafy minty nuances
- Caryophyllene Oxide tastes dry woody, carrot
- Linalool tastes citrus, orange, lemon, floral, waxy, aldehydic and woody
- beta-Pinene tastes fresh, piney and woody, terpy and resinous with a slight minty, camphoraceous with a spicy nuance
- Humulene tastes woody
- Fenchol tastes woody, earthy, citrus-lime
- alpha-Pinene tastes woody, piney and terpy with camphoraceous and turpentine note. It has herbal, spicy and slightly tropical nuances
- Terpineol tastes pine, terpene, lilac, citrus, woody, floral
- alpha-Farnesene tastes woody, green, vegetable, floral, herbal, citrus
This product is on back order. Place an order and we will get to work to create it for you. We will also create any custom profiles and strain fingerprints for customers that want to send us their in-house terpenes to reverse engineer.
Need larger sizes?
Give our sales department a call at: