Grand Daddy Purple
Introduced in 2003 by Ken Estes, Granddaddy Purple (or GDP) is a famous indica cross between Purple Urkle and Big Bud. This California staple inherits a complex grape and berry aroma from its Purple Urkle parent, while Big Bud passes on its oversized, compact bud structure. GDP flowers bloom in shades of deep purple, a contrastive backdrop for its snow-like dusting of white crystal resin. Its potent effects are clearly detectable in both mind and body, delivering a fusion of cerebral euphoria and physical relaxation. While your thoughts may float in a dreamy buzz, your body is more likely to find itself fixed in one spot for the duration of GDP’s effects. Like most heavy indica varieties, Granddaddy Purple is typically pulled off the shelf for consumers looking to combat pain, stress, insomnia, appetite loss, and muscle spasms. GDP blesses growers with massive commercial yields which are ready for harvest following a 60 day flowering time indoors.Grape , Berry , Sweet
This product's taste and smell is mostly influenced by these terpene profiles:
- Myrcene tastes woody, vegetative, citrus, fruity with a tropical mango and slight leafy minty nuances
- alpha-Pinene tastes woody, piney and terpy with camphoraceous and turpentine note. It has herbal, spicy and slightly tropical nuances
- D-Limonene tastes sweet, orange, citrus and terpy
- beta-Ocimene tastes green, tropical, woody with floral and vegateble nuances
- beta-Pinene tastes fresh, piney and woody, terpy and resinous with a slight minty, camphoraceous with a spicy nuance
- Caryophyllene Oxide tastes dry woody, carrot
- Linalool tastes citrus, orange, lemon, floral, waxy, aldehydic and woody
- beta-Caryophyllene oxide tastes spicy, peppery, woody, camphoreous, citrus
- Humulene tastes woody
- Camphene tastes camphoraceous, cooling, minty, with citrus and green spicy nuances
BUY IT NOW!
Place your order now. If you need larger sizes than indicated, please call our Sales Department at: (941) 404-2535.