Face Off OG
The story of Face Off OG begins in the late 1990s in California when Archive Seeds was gifted with the seeds of an exceptional OG Kush phenotype. This 70/30 indica-dominant hybrid shares its name with the 1997 movie in which Nicolas Cage and John Travolta literally swap faces (“I want to take his face…off!”), and the experience this strain has to offer could arguably be compared to losing your face. Dizzying euphoria goes straight to the head in an intensely psychoactive experience best reserved for veteran consumers. Its crushing full-body effects make this strain a great choice for consumers attending to physical discomfort or for relaxing on a lazy weekend.Earthy , Pine , Flowery
This product's taste and smell is mostly influenced by these terpene profiles:
- D-Limonene tastes sweet, orange, citrus and terpy
- Myrcene tastes woody, vegetative, citrus, fruity with a tropical mango and slight leafy minty nuances
- beta-Pinene tastes fresh, piney and woody, terpy and resinous with a slight minty, camphoraceous with a spicy nuance
- Caryophyllene Oxide tastes dry woody, carrot
- alpha-Pinene tastes woody, piney and terpy with camphoraceous and turpentine note. It has herbal, spicy and slightly tropical nuances
- Linalool tastes citrus, orange, lemon, floral, waxy, aldehydic and woody
- Fenchol tastes woody, earthy, citrus-lime
- Camphene tastes camphoraceous, cooling, minty, with citrus and green spicy nuances
- Humulene tastes woody
- Terpinolene tastes woody, terpy, lemon and lime-like with a slight herbal and floral nuance
This product is on back order. Place an order and we will get to work to create it for you. We will also create any custom profiles and strain fingerprints for customers that want to send us their in-house terpenes to reverse engineer.
Need larger sizes?
Give our sales department a call at: