Originally bred by Cannarado Genetics, through the crossing of Blueberry with a Grape Pie bx1. This super sweet blueberry smelling strain hits the nose with a rush of strong fruity terpenes that translate very well into the flavor profile, matching almost exactly with just a little extra funky dankness on the back end of the exhale, sticking to the tounge with the aftertaste. The hybrid effects lean slightly to the indica side, producing a unmistakably relaxed yet focused buzz for the mind while loosening up the body.
This product's taste and smell is mostly influenced by these terpene profiles:
- Myrcene tastes woody, vegetative, citrus, fruity with a tropical mango and slight leafy minty nuances
- alpha-Pinene tastes woody, piney and terpy with camphoraceous and turpentine note. It has herbal, spicy and slightly tropical nuances
- D-Limonene tastes sweet, orange, citrus and terpy
- beta-Pinene tastes fresh, piney and woody, terpy and resinous with a slight minty, camphoraceous with a spicy nuance
- Caryophyllene Oxide tastes dry woody, carrot
- beta-Ocimene tastes green, tropical, woody with floral and vegateble nuances
- Linalool tastes citrus, orange, lemon, floral, waxy, aldehydic and woody
- Humulene tastes woody
- Fenchol tastes woody, earthy, citrus-lime
- Camphene tastes camphoraceous, cooling, minty, with citrus and green spicy nuances
BUY IT NOW!
Place your order now. If you need larger sizes than indicated, please call our Sales Department at: (941) 404-2535.