Black Cherry Punch
Created by Inhouse Genetics with a combination of Black Cherry Pie and Purple Punch. This indica leaning strain has a mellowing effect that is also slightly stimulating and brings focus for the mind, while relaxing and calming in body. Light piney and fruity scents give way to a flavor that's more subdued, earthy and a little bit sweet, lingering on the palate with an aftertaste that's more plant-like and even resembling the sweet earthy bitterness of green olives.
This product's taste and smell is mostly influenced by these terpene profiles:
- D-Limonene tastes sweet, orange, citrus and terpy
- Myrcene tastes woody, vegetative, citrus, fruity with a tropical mango and slight leafy minty nuances
- Caryophyllene Oxide tastes dry woody, carrot
- Linalool tastes citrus, orange, lemon, floral, waxy, aldehydic and woody
- beta-Pinene tastes fresh, piney and woody, terpy and resinous with a slight minty, camphoraceous with a spicy nuance
- Humulene tastes woody
- alpha-Pinene tastes woody, piney and terpy with camphoraceous and turpentine note. It has herbal, spicy and slightly tropical nuances
- Fenchol tastes woody, earthy, citrus-lime
- beta-Ocimene tastes green, tropical, woody with floral and vegateble nuances
- Terpineol tastes pine, terpene, lilac, citrus, woody, floral
BUY IT NOW!
Place your order now. If you need larger sizes than indicated, please call our Sales Department at: (941) 404-2535.