This mysterious strain, supposedly from somewhere in Florida and originally called “Triangle,” is aptly named; The White is covered with so many white trichomes that the buds look like they were rolled in confectioner’s sugar. While it looks much like an OG in structure and certainly has the potency associated with the best OG Kush cuts, it has little of the smell or flavor found in those West Coast favorites. In fact, The White is actually known for a distinct lack of odor or flavor, leaving some to pass it over in favor of other more pungent varieties. The high is usually described as a true hybrid effect with equal body and head sensation, and definitely very potent.Earthy , Pungent , Spicy/Herbal
This product's taste and smell is mostly influenced by these terpene profiles:
- Myrcene tastes woody, vegetative, citrus, fruity with a tropical mango and slight leafy minty nuances
- D-Limonene tastes sweet, orange, citrus and terpy
- alpha-Pinene tastes woody, piney and terpy with camphoraceous and turpentine note. It has herbal, spicy and slightly tropical nuances
- Caryophyllene Oxide tastes dry woody, carrot
- beta-Pinene tastes fresh, piney and woody, terpy and resinous with a slight minty, camphoraceous with a spicy nuance
- Terpinolene tastes woody, terpy, lemon and lime-like with a slight herbal and floral nuance
- Linalool tastes citrus, orange, lemon, floral, waxy, aldehydic and woody
- Humulene tastes woody
- Fenchol tastes woody, earthy, citrus-lime
- beta-Ocimene tastes green, tropical, woody with floral and vegateble nuances
This product is on back order. Place an order and we will get to work to create it for you. We will also create any custom profiles and strain fingerprints for customers that want to send us their in-house terpenes to reverse engineer.
Need larger sizes?
Give our sales department a call at: