A collaboration between Gage Green Genetics and Jojorizo, Mendo Montage is a cross between Mendo Purps and Crystal Locomotive F1 that provides tranquilizing effects. The buds are frosty with rich purple hues, and deliver sweet grape and candy flavors. Mendo Montage is not only sweet on the eyes, but also a great strain for consumers looking to wind down and have a good laugh
This product's taste and smell is mostly influenced by these terpene profiles:
- D-Limonene tastes sweet, orange, citrus and terpy
- Myrcene tastes woody, vegetative, citrus, fruity with a tropical mango and slight leafy minty nuances
- Linalool tastes citrus, orange, lemon, floral, waxy, aldehydic and woody
- Caryophyllene Oxide tastes dry woody, carrot
- beta-Pinene tastes fresh, piney and woody, terpy and resinous with a slight minty, camphoraceous with a spicy nuance
- alpha-Pinene tastes woody, piney and terpy with camphoraceous and turpentine note. It has herbal, spicy and slightly tropical nuances
- Fenchol tastes woody, earthy, citrus-lime
- Humulene tastes woody
- Terpineol tastes pine, terpene, lilac, citrus, woody, floral
- Camphene tastes camphoraceous, cooling, minty, with citrus and green spicy nuances
This product is on back order. Place an order and we will get to work to create it for you. We will also create any custom profiles and strain fingerprints for customers that want to send us their in-house terpenes to reverse engineer.
Need larger sizes?
Give our sales department a call at: