A strong indica leaning hybrid strain the results from the cross of Bruce Banner with Kimbo Kush by the Washington grower Melty Meds. The aromas of pine, fresh rubber and stale cake come together seamlessly, and almost perfectly translated through into the taste with extra dashes of oregano and peanut butter.
This product's taste and smell is mostly influenced by these terpene profiles:
- D-Limonene tastes sweet, orange, citrus and terpy
- Myrcene tastes woody, vegetative, citrus, fruity with a tropical mango and slight leafy minty nuances
- Caryophyllene Oxide tastes dry woody, carrot
- Linalool tastes citrus, orange, lemon, floral, waxy, aldehydic and woody
- beta-Pinene tastes fresh, piney and woody, terpy and resinous with a slight minty, camphoraceous with a spicy nuance
- alpha-Pinene tastes woody, piney and terpy with camphoraceous and turpentine note. It has herbal, spicy and slightly tropical nuances
- Humulene tastes woody
- Fenchol tastes woody, earthy, citrus-lime
- Terpinolene tastes woody, terpy, lemon and lime-like with a slight herbal and floral nuance
- Terpineol tastes pine, terpene, lilac, citrus, woody, floral
This product is on back order. Place an order and we will get to work to create it for you. We will also create any custom profiles and strain fingerprints for customers that want to send us their in-house terpenes to reverse engineer.
Need larger sizes?
Give our sales department a call at: