The parent strains of Sour Grapes and Tangie Banana come together to spawn this slightly sativa hybrid strain. Bred by Cannarado genetics, this delicious flower has smells that are reminiscent of sweet perfumes and a light fruity lemony grapes. The flavors are kinda subtle and more like a sour unripened pineapple mixed with a little bit of bitter hops.
This product's taste and smell is mostly influenced by these terpene profiles:
- D-Limonene tastes sweet, orange, citrus and terpy
- Myrcene tastes woody, vegetative, citrus, fruity with a tropical mango and slight leafy minty nuances
- Caryophyllene Oxide tastes dry woody, carrot
- Terpinolene tastes woody, terpy, lemon and lime-like with a slight herbal and floral nuance
- beta-Pinene tastes fresh, piney and woody, terpy and resinous with a slight minty, camphoraceous with a spicy nuance
- Linalool tastes citrus, orange, lemon, floral, waxy, aldehydic and woody
- beta-Caryophyllene oxide tastes spicy, peppery, woody, camphoreous, citrus
- alpha-Pinene tastes woody, piney and terpy with camphoraceous and turpentine note. It has herbal, spicy and slightly tropical nuances
- Humulene tastes woody
- Fenchol tastes woody, earthy, citrus-lime
BUY IT NOW!
Place your order now. If you need larger sizes than indicated, please call our Sales Department at: (941) 404-2535.