Golden Tangie by Calyx Garden is a sativa-dominant strain with tropical terpenes and stimulating effects. It was created by combining Golden Goat and Tangie, forming a pungent and sticky flower that smells of citrus and pine. This strain’s invigorating effects can be immediately felt in the head, neck, and shoulders. Golden Tangie elevates the mood while dissipating stress as its potent euphoria settles into the body. Consumers seeking to overcome fatigue and remain active should consider this sativa.Orange , Citrus , Flowery
This product's taste and smell is mostly influenced by these terpene profiles:
- Myrcene tastes woody, vegetative, citrus, fruity with a tropical mango and slight leafy minty nuances
- alpha-Pinene tastes woody, piney and terpy with camphoraceous and turpentine note. It has herbal, spicy and slightly tropical nuances
- beta-Pinene tastes fresh, piney and woody, terpy and resinous with a slight minty, camphoraceous with a spicy nuance
- D-Limonene tastes sweet, orange, citrus and terpy
- Caryophyllene Oxide tastes dry woody, carrot
- Linalool tastes citrus, orange, lemon, floral, waxy, aldehydic and woody
- Camphene tastes camphoraceous, cooling, minty, with citrus and green spicy nuances
- Fenchol tastes woody, earthy, citrus-lime
- Humulene tastes woody
- Terpinolene tastes woody, terpy, lemon and lime-like with a slight herbal and floral nuance
This product is on back order. Place an order and we will get to work to create it for you. We will also create any custom profiles and strain fingerprints for customers that want to send us their in-house terpenes to reverse engineer.
Need larger sizes?
Give our sales department a call at: