A fantastic cross of Pink 2.0 with Gorilla Glue #4 created this frosty delicious indica bred by AlphaCanna genetics. The terps hit with a slightly gassy and sour sweet nose and follow up by delivering a mellow floral flavor and chem/ diesel aftertaste featuring the slightest splash of chocolate at times. This strain is perfect for those searching to find a balance of delicate sugariness with a touch of rugged gas.
This product's taste and smell is mostly influenced by these terpene profiles:
- Myrcene tastes woody, vegetative, citrus, fruity with a tropical mango and slight leafy minty nuances
- alpha-Pinene tastes woody, piney and terpy with camphoraceous and turpentine note. It has herbal, spicy and slightly tropical nuances
- D-Limonene tastes sweet, orange, citrus and terpy
- Caryophyllene Oxide tastes dry woody, carrot
- beta-Pinene tastes fresh, piney and woody, terpy and resinous with a slight minty, camphoraceous with a spicy nuance
- Linalool tastes citrus, orange, lemon, floral, waxy, aldehydic and woody
- Humulene tastes woody
- Terpinolene tastes woody, terpy, lemon and lime-like with a slight herbal and floral nuance
- beta-Ocimene tastes green, tropical, woody with floral and vegateble nuances
- Fenchol tastes woody, earthy, citrus-lime
This product is on back order. Place an order and we will get to work to create it for you. We will also create any custom profiles and strain fingerprints for customers that want to send us their in-house terpenes to reverse engineer.
Need larger sizes?
Give our sales department a call at: