This Indica heavy cross of Dosidos and Velvet Pie was created by the breeder Inhouse Genetics. Purple dense buds pack a punch that can leave the user couch locked, fully relaxed throughout the body, and with a high which usually leads into a calm, sleepy feeling. The smell has a dank earthyness that translates into a flavor resembling a woody, nutty sweetness.
This product's taste and smell is mostly influenced by these terpene profiles:
- Myrcene tastes woody, vegetative, citrus, fruity with a tropical mango and slight leafy minty nuances
- Caryophyllene Oxide tastes dry woody, carrot
- alpha-Pinene tastes woody, piney and terpy with camphoraceous and turpentine note. It has herbal, spicy and slightly tropical nuances
- D-Limonene tastes sweet, orange, citrus and terpy
- beta-Ocimene tastes green, tropical, woody with floral and vegateble nuances
- beta-Pinene tastes fresh, piney and woody, terpy and resinous with a slight minty, camphoraceous with a spicy nuance
- Linalool tastes citrus, orange, lemon, floral, waxy, aldehydic and woody
- Humulene tastes woody
- Terpinolene tastes woody, terpy, lemon and lime-like with a slight herbal and floral nuance
- Fenchol tastes woody, earthy, citrus-lime
This product is on back order. Place an order and we will get to work to create it for you. We will also create any custom profiles and strain fingerprints for customers that want to send us their in-house terpenes to reverse engineer.
Need larger sizes?
Give our sales department a call at: