With a lineage of Cherry Cookie and Purple Bomb, Relentless Genetics created this indica leaning hybrid strain that, like the name would imply, has a pungent sweet and fruity nose. The flavors are complex with hints of earthy dank honey and peppery cherry-lemons. Effects range from a swift uplifting mental state when first smoked, then gently fades into an enjoyable, tranquil body buzz.
This product's taste and smell is mostly influenced by these terpene profiles:
- Myrcene tastes woody, vegetative, citrus, fruity with a tropical mango and slight leafy minty nuances
- D-Limonene tastes sweet, orange, citrus and terpy
- Caryophyllene Oxide tastes dry woody, carrot
- alpha-Pinene tastes woody, piney and terpy with camphoraceous and turpentine note. It has herbal, spicy and slightly tropical nuances
- beta-Pinene tastes fresh, piney and woody, terpy and resinous with a slight minty, camphoraceous with a spicy nuance
- Linalool tastes citrus, orange, lemon, floral, waxy, aldehydic and woody
- beta-Farnesene, (6E)- tastes woody, citrus, sweet
- Humulene tastes woody
- Fenchol tastes woody, earthy, citrus-lime
- alpha-Farnesene tastes woody, green, vegetable, floral, herbal, citrus
This product is on back order. Place an order and we will get to work to create it for you. We will also create any custom profiles and strain fingerprints for customers that want to send us their in-house terpenes to reverse engineer.
Need larger sizes?
Give our sales department a call at: