Bettie Page, grown by Liberty Reach Farms in Washington, is a perfectly balanced 50/50 hybrid cannabis strain. This high-THC strain provides mellow euphoria that focuses itself in the cerebral space, encouraging energy rather than lethargy.Cheese , Berry , Blueberry
This product's taste and smell is mostly influenced by these terpene profiles:
- Myrcene tastes woody, vegetative, citrus, fruity with a tropical mango and slight leafy minty nuances
- D-Limonene tastes sweet, orange, citrus and terpy
- alpha-Pinene tastes woody, piney and terpy with camphoraceous and turpentine note. It has herbal, spicy and slightly tropical nuances
- beta-Pinene tastes fresh, piney and woody, terpy and resinous with a slight minty, camphoraceous with a spicy nuance
- Caryophyllene Oxide tastes dry woody, carrot
- beta-Ocimene tastes green, tropical, woody with floral and vegateble nuances
- Linalool tastes citrus, orange, lemon, floral, waxy, aldehydic and woody
- Humulene tastes woody
- Camphene tastes camphoraceous, cooling, minty, with citrus and green spicy nuances
- Fenchol tastes woody, earthy, citrus-lime
This product is on back order. Place an order and we will get to work to create it for you. We will also create any custom profiles and strain fingerprints for customers that want to send us their in-house terpenes to reverse engineer.
Need larger sizes?
Give our sales department a call at: