Don’t let the name scare you! The only herbicidal warfare Agent Orange will wage is between the excellence of this strain's flavors and uplifting effects. A well-balanced hybrid that combines the smooth Orange Velvet with the bold Jack the Ripper, Agent Orange by MzJill Genetics will capture your senses. Wonderful smells of oranges and fresh-cut citrus fruit will entice you immediately, while the pigments of deep maroon and purple will make this bud stand out in a sea of green. The effects are uplifting and motivating, serving as a great mood enhancer if you are feeling lethargic or depressed.Citrus , Orange , Sweet
This product's taste and smell is mostly influenced by these terpene profiles:
- Myrcene tastes woody, vegetative, citrus, fruity with a tropical mango and slight leafy minty nuances
- alpha-Pinene tastes woody, piney and terpy with camphoraceous and turpentine note. It has herbal, spicy and slightly tropical nuances
- D-Limonene tastes sweet, orange, citrus and terpy
- beta-Pinene tastes fresh, piney and woody, terpy and resinous with a slight minty, camphoraceous with a spicy nuance
- Linalool tastes citrus, orange, lemon, floral, waxy, aldehydic and woody
- Caryophyllene Oxide tastes dry woody, carrot
- Humulene tastes woody
- Fenchol tastes woody, earthy, citrus-lime
- Camphene tastes camphoraceous, cooling, minty, with citrus and green spicy nuances
- Terpineol tastes pine, terpene, lilac, citrus, woody, floral
This product is on back order. Place an order and we will get to work to create it for you. We will also create any custom profiles and strain fingerprints for customers that want to send us their in-house terpenes to reverse engineer.
Need larger sizes?
Give our sales department a call at: