Remedy, a cross between Cannatonic and Afghan Skunk, is a high-CBD strain that induces little to no psychoactive effects. Remedy can reach CBD levels as high as 15% while THC is found in only trace amounts of less than 1%. Yellow-tinted buds hide under a sheath of crystal trichomes and carry a lemon-pine scent. Upon inhaling the sweet, floral notes of Remedy, the consumer is lifted into a state of mellow relaxation that differs greatly from the jarring experience induced by high THC strains. Patients looking to medicate without the pronounced head and body effects may turn to Remedy to treat seizures, pain, autism, inflammation, and anxiety disorders. Growers hoping to cultivate this highly medicinal strain should allow a 6 to 8 week flowering time in indoor gardens.Citrus , Tea , Earthy
This product's taste and smell is mostly influenced by these terpene profiles:
- Myrcene tastes woody, vegetative, citrus, fruity with a tropical mango and slight leafy minty nuances
- D-Limonene tastes sweet, orange, citrus and terpy
- alpha-Pinene tastes woody, piney and terpy with camphoraceous and turpentine note. It has herbal, spicy and slightly tropical nuances
- beta-Pinene tastes fresh, piney and woody, terpy and resinous with a slight minty, camphoraceous with a spicy nuance
- Caryophyllene Oxide tastes dry woody, carrot
- Humulene tastes woody
- Terpinolene tastes woody, terpy, lemon and lime-like with a slight herbal and floral nuance
- Linalool tastes citrus, orange, lemon, floral, waxy, aldehydic and woody
- beta-Caryophyllene oxide tastes spicy, peppery, woody, camphoreous, citrus
- Eucalyptol tastes cooling, minty, menthol-like, green and herbal, with a terpy and camphoraceous nuance
This product is on back order. Place an order and we will get to work to create it for you. We will also create any custom profiles and strain fingerprints for customers that want to send us their in-house terpenes to reverse engineer.
Need larger sizes?
Give our sales department a call at: