Harlequin is a 75/25 sativa-dominant strain renowned for its reliable expression of CBD. A descendant of Colombian Gold, a Nepali indica, and Thai and Swiss landrace strains, you can depend on Harlequin to provide clear-headed, alert sativa effects. Unlike most high-CBD strains, Harlequin almost always develops a CBD:THC ratio of 5:2, making this strain one of the most effective out there for treatment of pain and anxiety, as CBD can counteract THC’s paranoia while amplifying its painkilling properties. Flavors can range from earthy musk to sweet mango, but without a doubt, what draws crowds to Harlequin is its ability to relax without sedation and to relieve without intoxication.Earthy , Flowery , Woody
This product's taste and smell is mostly influenced by these terpene profiles:
- Myrcene tastes woody, vegetative, citrus, fruity with a tropical mango and slight leafy minty nuances
- alpha-Pinene tastes woody, piney and terpy with camphoraceous and turpentine note. It has herbal, spicy and slightly tropical nuances
- D-Limonene tastes sweet, orange, citrus and terpy
- Caryophyllene Oxide tastes dry woody, carrot
- beta-Pinene tastes fresh, piney and woody, terpy and resinous with a slight minty, camphoraceous with a spicy nuance
- beta-Caryophyllene oxide tastes spicy, peppery, woody, camphoreous, citrus
- beta-Ocimene tastes green, tropical, woody with floral and vegateble nuances
- Humulene tastes woody
- Linalool tastes citrus, orange, lemon, floral, waxy, aldehydic and woody
- Camphene tastes camphoraceous, cooling, minty, with citrus and green spicy nuances
This product is on back order. Place an order and we will get to work to create it for you. We will also create any custom profiles and strain fingerprints for customers that want to send us their in-house terpenes to reverse engineer.
Need larger sizes?
Give our sales department a call at: