ACDC is a sativa-dominant phenotype of the high-CBD cannabis strain, Cannatonic. One remarkable characteristic of ACDC is its THC:CBD ratio of 1:20, meaning this strain induces little to no intoxicating effects. Tests have put ACDC’s CBD content as high as 19%, which helps many patients treat pain, anxiety, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and the negative effects of chemotherapy, all with a clear head.Earthy , Woody , Pine
This product's taste and smell is mostly influenced by these terpene profiles:
- Caryophyllene Oxide tastes dry woody, carrot
- Myrcene tastes woody, vegetative, citrus, fruity with a tropical mango and slight leafy minty nuances
- Humulene tastes woody
- D-Limonene tastes sweet, orange, citrus and terpy
- alpha-Pinene tastes woody, piney and terpy with camphoraceous and turpentine note. It has herbal, spicy and slightly tropical nuances
- beta-Farnesene, (6E)- tastes woody, citrus, sweet
- beta-Pinene tastes fresh, piney and woody, terpy and resinous with a slight minty, camphoraceous with a spicy nuance
- alpha-Farnesene tastes woody, green, vegetable, floral, herbal, citrus
- Linalool tastes citrus, orange, lemon, floral, waxy, aldehydic and woody
- Terpinolene tastes woody, terpy, lemon and lime-like with a slight herbal and floral nuance
This product is on back order. Place an order and we will get to work to create it for you. We will also create any custom profiles and strain fingerprints for customers that want to send us their in-house terpenes to reverse engineer.
Need larger sizes?
Give our sales department a call at: